Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Little Green Men Part 5: They Have Bad Gas

Finding the The Little Green Man hanging from my Peach Tree, I assumed he was dead. Turns out, thats just how they sleep cause their ship is cramped for space. I asked him what he was gonna do next and he pointed to the sky and said, E.T. go home. (Please don't sue me Spielberg). I drove him back to his space craft and he stood there, staring up at it. I asked what was wrong. He looked down, kicked a rock and told me they couldn't leave. When I asked why, he told me they had bad gas and crashed here. No problem, I told him, I could fix this easy. So I sent him to his ship, fixed the problem, banged on the side and told them they were ready for lift off.

As I look up into the sky and watch there Rocket just float there in space, drifting, I realize that maybe drilling holes in there ship for ventilation wasn't the best of ideas.

View on black or I will send you to space in a well ventilated rocket

Our Daily Challenge: Transportation

No comments:

Post a Comment