Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Little Green Men Part 3: The Truth Is Out There

I know the Little Green Man said they came in peace but I was still not convinced. Something in his center eye was shifty. Partying all night long, I kept giving him Duff beer. As soon as he was finished with one, I made sure he had another. I figured getting him drunk, I would at last find out for sure what his plans were. Smashed and looking more like a Weeble Wobble in an earthquake, I asked him what his plans were. With all three eyes looking in different directions and barely able to stand, he told me the truth. They planned on mass producing themselves cheaply and were going to sell themselves all over the world at high prices. I stared at him blankly for a minute confused and finally said to him, "soooooo, are you taking over the world or are you just hookers"? He stared up, each eye blinking seperatly and said, "oh @#$%", threw up on my floor and face planted, passed out. All I could think of was, when did he eat oatmeal and man, that was gonna leave a stain on the tile.

View on black or you can clean up the mess

Our Daily Challenge: Stain

No comments:

Post a Comment