Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's Alive! ... but it ain't a worm

With the rain, everything is wet around here. So with camera in hand, I ventured outside to find some unsuspecting snail or worm in a puddle. I found a cool worm and took a bunch of shots. Yes, I know thats not a worm. I ran back in, went to the computer and started processing my shot of the worm. I know, it's not a photo of a worm you are looking at, hang onto your horses there. I got the photo processed just right, logged onto Flickr, selected the shot of the worm and went to hit upload. Thank you for pointing out thats not a worm again, I know. Anyway, something was wrong with the photo, so I went back and looked at it again but closer. Stupid thing wasn't worm. It was some long skinny plant twig or leaf or something. So I went outside stepped on the fake worm and found this ugly sucker to shoot.

View on Black or I'll step on you

Our Daily Challenge: It's Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment