Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Little Green Men Part 4: It Will Leave You Hanging

Waking up with the worlds worst hangover, the Little Green Man woke up, belched, smelled his arm pit and put on the same clothes he had on the night before. Feeling shamed for finding out what mass producing yourself cheaply and selling yourself all over the world did NOT mean taking over the world, the Little Green Man walked over to the door, pulled a thread out of my carpet and left with his head hung low. I found him two hours later hanging from a Peach tree. I checked for a pulse and found none. I decided to leave him there to scare away the birds who keep eating my peaches before I could pick them. As I turned to leave, I swear I saw one of his three eyes blink.

View on black or I'll send the birds over to eat your peaches.

Our Daily Challenge: Rope

No comments:

Post a Comment