Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

I Have Santa's Head

I Have Santa's Head by hbmike2000
I Have Santa's Head, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Stop Already. Santa is magical. I didn't kill him, I just took his head. Don't worry, it will go back on. Trust me. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this does NOT help me get off the naughty list this year so if you all buy me presents I will put his head back on him and he can go on his merry way to delivering YOUR gifts.

I suggest you stop staring and get busy shopping, there's only TWO days left till Christmas.

View on Black but make it snappy! You have my gifts to get still.

Our Daily Challenge: Steal Santa's Head. Huh? Thats not the challenge? The challenge was "Busy"? Well, I'm too busy to change it now so it will have to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment