Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Um, Can I have My Knife Back? Nevermind, Just Keep It

Stepping outside with a brownie in hand that I had to tear apart because I couldn't find a knife, I saw this scene behind a Flaming Pencil succulent. I'm pretty sure that knife wasn't there last night. Should I stay or should I go now?

View on black or face the gargoyle! and for crying out loud stop saying I should stay!!!

Our Daily Challenge: Kitchen related item or idea

----------------------------------------------------

You know when you get that idea in your head for a shot and it actually comes out EXACTLY like you wanted it too. That was the idea behind the Flaming Pencil plant. I shot behind it because I wanted it to look like fire and I think it worked out pretty well. And I didn't have to burn the house down.

No comments:

Post a Comment