Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Jack O'Lantern And Three Hitchhiking Ghosts

I found this really cool pumpkin at Disneyland. It was carved out to say Happy Halloween. Of course, being me, I wanted it. So, I stuck it up my shirt, yelled Look Out, pregnant women with a moustache coming through and made a run for it. I got no farther than 10 feet when the Disney Police showed up. They yelled Stop Miss! Mad that they didn't buy the pregnant part but had no problems believing the "Miss" part, I ran!

With the Disney Police hot on my trail and the pumpkin in my shirt bouncing around like a paddle ball, I ducked into the Haunted Mansion.

Now I have good news and bad news and good news and bad news.

Good news, I lost the Disney Police

Bad news, I seemed to have picked up Three Hitchhiking Ghosts in my pumpkin from the Haunted Mansion.

Good news, I finally got rid of the Three Hitchhiking Ghosts by posting this photo on Flickr

Bad news, you just picked up Three Hitchhiking Ghosts from looking at this photo

PS. They Ecoplasm all over the place so be prepared to do a lot of cleaning.

View on Black. Don't argue with a pregnant women with a moustache, just do it! (sorry, my hormones are out of whack. Anybody have any anchovy ice cream?)

Our Daily Challenge: Begins With J

No comments:

Post a Comment