Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Life, Lemons and a Duck.

Life, Lemons and a Duck. by hbmike2000
Life, Lemons and a Duck., a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

When Life gives you lemons, chuck it back! Then run like heck cause Life has no sense of humor. In fact, he's a rather grumpy, gassy old man. I had tea with him the other day at The Daffy Duck Diner to discuss a few things. He told me, Who, being loved, is poor? I said, wait a minute, are you stealing other peoples quotes? He shook his boney, wrinkly head and said no, thats my quote. I pointed to my tea, you just stole that from my tea bag, I said.

No I didn't, he says to me.

Yes you did, I said, pointing at my tea bag again.

No I didn't

Yes you did.

I know you are but what am I.

You just stole that from Pee Wee Herman, I exclaimed!

No I didn't, he says to me and struck me with lightning.

The moral of the story is, when dealing with life, just go with him, don't argue with him and wear nose plugs cause occasionally he stinks.

View on black or be struck by lightning.

Our Daily Challenge: When Life Gives You Lemons ...

No comments:

Post a Comment