Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Today's Forcast, Sunny And Cold

Via Flickr:
First off, I found it that way. I swear I didn't do it. Totally innocent this time. No, for real, it wasn't me. We decided to check out this place called Pioneer Town and I found it there, just staring at me. Stop looking at me that way, I said I'm innocent.

View with your shades on and a fur coat.

and STOP asking if I ever heard the story about The Boy Who Cried Wolf, dag nab-bit, I didn't do it this time!

for
Our Daily Challenge: Your Weather

---------------------------------
We had rain yesterday and some amazing cloud formations all week. I wake up and see the challenge today and I have nothing but BLUE sky. I happened to come across this guy in a place called Pioneer Town and I'll tell you all about with some of my other shots when I get them up. It was SO COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment