Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer #Flickr12Days

Via Flickr:
You can say there's no such thing as Santa, but as for me and Grandma we believe.

Fine, you caught me. I blackmailed Santa Claus into running the old broad over. I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus and threatened to tell Mrs Claus if he didn't do it. Don't judge me, the old crazy lady comes over every Christmas Eve with fifty pounds of lipstick on and kisses me on the cheek leaving about twenty-five pounds of it on my face. Do you know how hard it is to get twenty-five pounds of hooker red lipstick off your face? Then, when we sit down for Christmas dinner, the wrinkled old woman farts through the entire meal totally ignoring the fact she is Napalming the entire room. But the Coup De Grace is as we sit around the Christmas Tree drinking Eggnog, Grandpa will lean over and whisper loudly (the battery in his hearing aid has been dead for years) something naughty which causes Grandma to burst out in a cackle sending her teeth flying across the room and into my Eggnog which she fishes out with the hand she just scratched her butt with. So yeah, I made Santa run Grandma over with a Reindeer, what of it!

PS
I originally had Frosty The Snowman taking out Grandma but I had the heat up to 85 degrees (Luc, That's about 500 Celsius) and he never made it out the door. All was still good until Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer drank him

View hiding from Grandma

for
Our Daily Challenge: A Christmas Song

No comments:

Post a Comment