Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

The Practicality Of A Flying Cat

Via Flickr:
This morning I awoke, slapped goggles on my cat and explained to him I was putting him in a small plane and he needed to fly it. He bitch slapped me, flung the contents of the cat box across the floor, called me an idiot and sashayed out of the room. I took that as a maybe.

View while sweeping up my floor please.

for
Our Daily Challenge: Homemade / Homegrown

----------------------------------------

I can't Photoshop worth beans. I can erase the occasional line or so but if it comes to cutting and pasting or layers, within 20 minutes I'm rolling across the floor flailing my arms and crying. Since my photos are sometimes "out there" a bit (Where else can you find a cat in a hat flying across the sky behind a fence) I have to construct a photo using practical effects

No comments:

Post a Comment