Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Never Throw Your Shoe At A Tiki Fence

I'm telling you, the fence started it. I was just walking by innocently and I may have muttered what an ugly looking dude the fence was but he stuck his tongue at me so I punched him in the nose. Then he said my mother drove a pickle wagon and wore army boots so I reached down to my foot removed my shoe and chucked it at him. The shoe went whoosh, he ducked and snickered, the shoe went splash, he belly laughed, I cried. So I reached down for my other shoe, removed it, threw it at him, it went whoosh ... well, you know how it goes from here ... I cried.

View on black or I will throw my shoe at you when I buy a new pair.

Fenced Friday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Tumblr blog
disneypinhunters.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment