Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Mark Twain, I'm Taking Your Picture And Thats That

After years of trying to get the shot I WANTED of Mark Twain, I finally succeeded and it wasn't easy. I had to befriend a baby duckling who I sat on my lunch box and when Momma Duck floated by, I pointed at baby duck on my lunch box and mumbled to Momma Duck, you stop that boat somehow. She quacked, nodded and headed out to the middle of the stream. Next, I needed to get a tad bit higher up. A small child with a huge sucker came strolling by, I knocked the sticky sucker onto the ground and when he bent over to get it, I pushed him down on top of it, pressing him firmly into the sucker stuck to the ground. Everything was good. I raised the camera, looked through the view finder ... everyone on the ship was sitting there, hands to their sides. How boring. So when the boat got close to the position I wanted to shoot it at, I yelled at the top of my lungs to the people on the boat, LOOK OUT, THERE IS A DUCK WITH DIARREA FLYING OVER YOUR HEADS! Worked like a charm. The boat came into position, the duck swam in front of it faking a heart attack (smart duck), I stood on the kid stuck to the ground, the passengers were all standing on deck waving their hands above there heads, I pressed down on the shutter button and then ...
The duck got run over by the boat, the kid rolled over knocking me to the ground and some dumb duck flew over me and let loose. But I got the shot.

View on Black, the duck owes me a favor and knows where you live.

HFF
--------------------------------------------------

For a couple more shots of Mark,

Mark Twain's Rear End
disneypinhunters.tumblr.com/post/21435643394/mark-twains-...

Mark Twain Makes A Pass At Columbia
disneypinhunters.tumblr.com/post/21435801186/mark-twain-m...

No comments:

Post a Comment