Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Will Huff And Puff And Blow Your Camera Shop Down!

All my photos have been coming out horrible so I knew right away it had to be the camera (what else could it be) and so I had to take it in to get repaired. I found this Camera Shop in the phone book and it sounded pretty reputable. I grabbed my camera, hopped into my convertible buggy and sped down the highway all excited about getting the broken piece of equipment fixed finally so I could take good pictures. Crashing to a stop and smoothing what was left of my hair, I arrived.

I opened the door to my convertible buggy, rolled out like a drunk person, stood up and entered the building. I was greeted by three pigs and I should of known then something was wrong but my excitement over getting the camera fixed over came all rationality. I asked how long it would take to fix the camera, they said three years. I said, you have an hour. They said ... (it's not really printable here). I walked out the door, tripped, rolled into the gutter, banged my head on my buggy and passed out for an hour.

With the hour up, I picked myself up and strutted back into the Camera Shop where the three little pigs were waiting for me with my camera in hand. When I inquired how much I owed them, they said Five Million dollars. I gave them a dollar. They ... (still, not really printable here). I exited the shop, raised my camera up and took my first photo. It's worse now than it was before! Everything I shoot looks cartoonish now!

I ran back to the door of the shop, it was locked. I banged on the cheap fake wood barrier between me and the pigs. Little pigs, little pigs, let me in now I cried! Not by the hair on our chinny chin chins they replied. Odd saying I thought to myself, I don't remember them really having chins. Fine by me then I yelled back, I will huff and puff and blow your camera shop down! And as began to take the deepest breath I could, I tiny toot could be heard and out of the key hole came the worst smelling odor ever. Instead of huffing and puffing, all I could do was choke, gag and cough. I am NEVER going back to this Camera Shop again!

View on black or I will Huff and ... hack hack ... Puff and ... cough cough .. blow your screen down

100 Pictures: #61 Colorful

---------------------------------------------------
On a recent visit to Toontown Jail, I was able to pick up a shot of a ghost

disneypinhunters.tumblr.com/post/21784104866/toontown-hau...

No comments:

Post a Comment