Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Just Wanted A Shot Of The Bee!

I am SOOOO glad that the challenge 'Golden Rules' is refering to the rule of thirds and so on and NOT 'Do onto others as ... you know how it goes. I tried to get a shot of this cool looking bumble bee today and this stupid dahlia flower kept swaying in the way and taking my focus off the bee. He's in there somewhere, just part of the bokeh now. After the five billionth attempt at photographing the bee, I gave up and beat the living you know what out the flower. So once again, I am thankful that todays challenge meant rule of third and so on and NOT Do onto others as ... really, you know the rest.

View on Black. If it was your photograph, I would be looking at it on black

Our Daily Challenge: Golden Rules

No comments:

Post a Comment