Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Transform

Transform by hbmike2000
Transform, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I was lucky enough to see some props, gadgets and toys from the new Transformer Movie being made. This is a plastic mold for one of the new Transformers that starts off as a Chevy HHR. The body will be a 30 foot pile of crap and it ... I lost you at that last part, didn't I. Well, it IS part of a Chevy HHR. It is the rubber piece that fits inside the key/alarm remote. As you can see, my very handy Spouse tried to fix it cause it stopped working. And now I got a new play thing to photograph cause it's never going to work again. Or the other one my handy spouse broke too.

Come on, admit it, YOU thought it was really a Transformer for just a second.

(don't get me wrong, Chevy is a good car but they did a BIG misstep with the HHR. It literaly falls apart and has the oddest problems like not wanting to shift out of Park for an hour or two for no apparent reason. It did that for two months last year and then it just fixed itself)

View running from MEGATRON !!!

for
Our Daily Challenge: Details (it's all in the words)

TOTW: Cinematic

No comments:

Post a Comment