Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Plucking Clouds From The Sky

Via Flickr:
You know those 'feel good' days where you feel you can just reach up and pluck a cloud out of the sky? Well this isn't one of them. I just want to reach up and pluck a cloud out of the sky and beat the next person who looks at me cross eyed with it.

I'll just tell you how it started off. I awoke at 4 am just like I do every morning. I made coffee just like I do every morning. I poured the coffee into my grown up Pirate Sippy Cup just like I do every morning. Then got in my car and drove to work where I proceeded to pull into the Starbucks Drive through like I haven't done in four months only to say "Whoops, Never mind. My Bad," to the disembodied voice coming from the speaker. Went down hill from there. So, the next person to look at me cros ... SMACK SMACK SMACK! I saw you looking at me cross eyed

View speeding by the drive up window yelling My Bad as you keep going.

for
Our Daily Challenge: Cloud (like my mind apparently is today)

No comments:

Post a Comment