Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Fun Of Eating On A Train

Via Flickr:
How can you NOT love eating on a train?

On a recent train trip I decided to check out the Dining Car. The train rocked and bumped as I staggered down the hallway in my over dramatic drunk walk. I flew open the door, fell face first and hollered into the well worn carpet, FERD! Is there FERD in this here Cer! A sweet old lady reached down and grabbed my hair, pulling my face up to hers, Young man, she said as she sprayed bread crumbs and sandwich meat into my face, it's right over there and then she let my hair go and I fell face first back into the carpet. Thank ru I mumbled.

I got up, took the two steps to the food table and said to no one in particular, Give me two Hot Dogs with cheese, relish, ketchup, a bag of chips and some fresh squeezed orange juice. The man standing on the otherside of the counter reached down to a cupboard, grabbed two half cooked, dried up hot dogs, slapped them on my plate, took an orange, hit it with a hammer and put it in a glass then directed me to the chips at the end of the car. I nodded, grabbed the ketchup bottle, the train hit a bump, my hand squeezed the bottle and the food man looked like something that died on Terror Train and that's when ...

Well, all I have to say is they could of at least slowed the train down before tossing me off.

View starting a massive food fight (it's best if it's at someone else's house)

No comments:

Post a Comment