Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Relationship Between Men And Their Automobiles

Via Flickr:
Men throughout the history of the automobile have enjoyed a nice relaxing afternoon working on their cars. Feeling left out, I decided to get my hands dirty and find out just HOW relaxing and enjoyable this is. After all, I know the skinny pedal makes it go and the fat pedal makes it stop ... sometimes. So, I headed off to the garage, grabbed my car, took a hammer, hit my thumb by accident, said a few bad words (fine, it was a lot of bad words) and kicked the car which elicited more bad words out of my mouth. As I hopped around the garage on one foot holding my thumb and mumbling bad words, my Mother came out, grabbed my ear and dragged me into the house and against my cries that I was 47 years old, proceeded to wash my mouth out with soap.

Yep, I'm relaxed now.

View ... hide all the soap in the house first, then come back and view.

for
Our Daily Challenge: Relax

Sliders Sunday HSS

-------------------------------------

by the way, as I was processing this for the groups ODC and Sliders Sunday, I just want you to know I got the song Sliding Along In My Automobile by Chuck Berry stuck in my head. Yes, I know those aren't the real words but that's how it played in my head and I just wanted to share the torture as you all go along the rest of the day singing Sliding Along In My Automobile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment