Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Rooms Upstairs, Pioneertown

Via Flickr:
Through a dusty window stood some abandoned poker chips lost or left behind forever on a table with more dirt on it than the ground. The chair pushed out, forgotten by the Gambler that deserted it in a hurry for an unknown reason. The paint, peeling and cracked barely covered the wood of the door that stood at the end of the room. A sign, hand painted stuck to the middle of the door read Rooms Upstairs.

That's when I slammed $100,000 of Monopoly money into some mans hands and said, I'll take it, and ran into the building and through the door and fell off the building as the man with money hollered after me, It's a FACADE!

I say more of a Sham! After all, he did take my Monopoly Money.

View pretending you are in the coolest Old West Town in the West, Pioneertown California

For more Pioneertown photo's check out my Pioneertown, Ca photo set.

No comments:

Post a Comment