Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

No Running, Please

No Running, Please by hbmike2000
No Running, Please, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

No Running, Please


I was all excited about doing my first Bokeh Thursday challenge in a long time. The plan was to set up a vase of flowers by the pool with the Jacuzzi in the background all decked out in its best bokeh. With a solid plan, I set out to take the shot.

I ran to the bedroom, snatched the camera, flew down the hall, slid into the kitchen and slung open the sliding door. Then I ran passed the Rock Rose, grabbed some blooms, jumped down the steps, raced around to the other side of the pool when I realized I forgot the vase. I skidded to a stop, tripped on a rock, the camera flew, I went down, knocked myself out and apparently the camera took this photo as it landed on a cactus next to me. And that is how I got my Bokeh Thursday Challenge Still Life shot for this week. Anybody got any ice?

View on black or I'll chuck the Rock Rose with no blooms left at you.

for
Bokeh Thursday: Still Life

No comments:

Post a Comment