Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Roger And Me

Roger And Me by hbmike2000
Roger And Me, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

I recieved a phone call the other day and it was my good friend Roger. He asked if I wanted to go to Disneyland.

I said, YEA!
He Said YEA!
I said YEA
He said Shut up! and picked me up in a cab named Benny.

We arrived at Disneyland five minutes later and I still had two hairs left on my head, both grey I might add.

Roger yelled, Hey, check this out, as he stood on a stream of water shooting towards the sky. Take my picture, he begged. So I did. Your turn, he gleefully calls to me. So I stepped on the shooting stream of water that was headed towards the sky and that is how I got this picture of Roger and he got a picture of me getting an enema. I really don't like that Rabbit sometimes.

View on black. Don't ask, it's too gruesome to speak of, just do it

No comments:

Post a Comment