Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hollywood Tower Hotel

Hollywood Tower Hotel by hbmike2000
Hollywood Tower Hotel, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

One morning while staying at the Tower of Terror ... er ... Hollywood Tower Hotel, I noticed my room was over run by mice and other cartoon characters. So I hopped into my slippers, put on my fuzzy white hotel robe and headed out of the room. Briskly walking down the hall, robe flapping behind me like batmans cape cause I forgot the belt to the robe, I headed towards the elevator. As I passed other guests in the hallway, they were all screaming and running away from me. I assumed their rooms where also over run by mice and other cartoon characters. As I approached the elevators, I noticed they seem to all be out of order. Spying the service elevator, I quickly hopped in and pushed the lobby button. It took a few seconds before the elevator started moving but when it did, it did. I was flung to the ceiling as the elevator dropped towards the bottom of the hotel! Just as I thought the end was near, I was flung to the floor as the elevatoer sprang back up towards the top floors! Plastered to the ground with my robe up over my head I panicked, afraid I was gonna be shot out of the top of the hotel like Charlie and Willy Wonka. At the last second, the elevatore slowed, I breathed, it dropped. Plastered to the ceiling once again, robe wrapped around my face the elevator flew towards the ground and breakneck speeds. I began to cry. Death was surely looming for me this time. Just as I began to ask for mama, the elevator began to slow. I couldn't believe it. I stood, the elevator gently stopped and the doors slid open with a "ding". There stood a bellhop who looked at me and said, sir, we're gonna need you to come with us since we have asked you numerous times NOT to ride this in you robe and nothing else. You keep scaring the other guests.

I ran. Slippers slapping the pavement like a clock gone mad and my robe flying behind me like batmans cape.

View on black, I have pictures of me running away and I WON'T hesitate to show you!! (yes, they are the security tapes)

HCS

No comments:

Post a Comment