Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out

In todays news we bring you more on the story of the hairy, pigeon toed five year olds that went on a rampage yesterday demanding their candy back.

During a high speed pursuit on Big Wheels one of the marauding boogers crashed and accidentally shot his eye out with his own Air Pop Ball Gun.

Crying, he quickly gave the names of the others and they have all been sent to their rooms for a time out.

Politicians through out the Southland are rejoicing and eating suckers

Pictures courtesy of a two foot tall midget clown whom we have hired at this station now

Our Daily Challenge: Round

---------------------------------------------

I'm learning processing slowly here. I wanted to continue yesterdays theme of the 70's exploitation film

This time I started by making an HDR image. I actually super smoothed everything out and just stuck with the great tone mapping to even out the light and dark tones a bit. Then processed through Lightroom.

Again I cranked up the clarity and the contrast and sharpened the image like mad. Over saturated the blue then brought down the over all saturation and vibrance. Last I added grain to get that gritty feel.

View in black (or I will throw my shoe at you. It fell off while I was running around in circles with my hands in the air yelling "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! My eye!")

No comments:

Post a Comment