Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Revenge


Revenge
Originally uploaded by hbmike2000
In todays news, a band of hairy, pigeon toed five year olds were seen taking the streets today attacking older kids and adults. Armed with air powered pop guns they were demanding the candy back that was taken from them. Politicians all around the Southland have gone in hiding. The only picture of them we have at this moment was taken by a two foot midget clown who survived the ordeal.

Our Daily Challenge: Knees


---------------------------------------------------------

About the shot

I know our fearless leader only passes on the topic but I was convinced Yvonne was heavily medicated when I saw the topic and did a typo. (Yvonne, you know I am only kidding and I think your great so don't throw me out please). Knees. Hmmm

So I came up with the story of five year olds fed up with there candy being stolen and figured out how to represent it.

I wanted a 70's explotation movie feel to it. I ran the image through lightroom, made it vivid first.

Then I cranked up the clarity, contrast and brought the black levels up to 25.

Next I oversatuated the blue only, then desaturated the whole picture. I wanted the blue jeans to still stand out. Very slight vignette and lastly added grain to the image.
I wanted a.stark gritty picture that only a two foot clown could take.

Hope you like this one.

View in black. (or I will stick a sucker on your back and point you out)

1 comment:

  1. good thinking, i do a simular thing but with shadows on photoshop when printing images.

    ReplyDelete