Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

POLAROIDS!




Polaroids! Who doesn't love instant gratification? For me it brings up memories of the 70's. As a kid I remember waving that poor picture around like a crazy person, checking it every 10 seconds to see if it was done yet.

Imagine how happy I was to find not one but TWO great camera apps for my Droid Incredible.

The first app is the Retro Camera app using the Xolaroid camera.






It has high contrast and high X-processing saturation. The color cast is blue/green and pictures of plants and bodies of water come out great. The unique style gives plain pictures an interesting look.









The second app is the FX Camera app using the Polandroid camera. It gives the picture a warmer tone great for vacation shots.




With a little help from Pic-Say Pro you can even add writing to the bottom just like the real thing.




If you're looking for something unigue to change things up, grab a paroid and have fun.






Now, I'm off to go take some more pictures and shake my camera phone around like a crazy person!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very interesting, I like the idea. And also your cell phone gives you so many chances to be creative.

    I will visit it again definitly.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete