Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Town Jail, Pioneertown

Town Jail, Pioneertown by hbmike2000
Town Jail, Pioneertown, a photo by hbmike2000 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
As the shadows grew long and the sun began it's journey towards the horizon, I strapped on my dusty Six Shooter Rubber Band Gun and headed to Schnald Mining Co. With chunks of shining gold waiting in a colorless building, I made my way to take what wasn't mine. The rusted hinges creaked as the door slowly opened and I walked in, dust clouds forming around my boots with each step. Reach for the sky you verment, I said and pointed the business end of my Rubber Band Gun at Schnald himself. Schnald stood there, still as the dead as his eyes looked up and found me. His hand reached up, tipped the brim of his old cowboy hat up, smiled and said, son, I may only be eight years old but if you wanna walk outta here in one piece, I'd put the Six Shooter Rubber Band Gun away. I smirked and glared back, I ain't afraid of you or your Momma I snarled back.

And that was when his Momma came up from behind and beat me black and blue with a broom and proved me wrong. I barely made it out and next door to the Town Jail where I had them lock me up for my own protection.

View with your Six Shooter Rubber Band Gun ready to draw in case Schnald's Momma shows up from behind you

No comments:

Post a Comment